- Pella Windows:
Since the time we have opened our doors and established our business of the finest contractors of the area, we have installed and assured the quality of Andersen Windows, which are loved by one and all, and here given below are some factors about why they are so loved by everyone:
- Longevity in the Industry – Andersen has been producing windows since 1903. We have visited the factories and have witnessed the production, and it is amazing to see the magic happen in front of our eyes, along with the amazing innovation that we also got to see. These windows not only go with your décor and your homes, but they are of great purpose and offer longevity and comfort to the owner.
- Support – The amount of support that we receive and get from Andersen windows is humongous, and we are so lucky to have them as they are the brand that gives the best quality windows with the least amount of fuss.
- Choices – The choices, options, and types that are provided to you, we are sure that you will be able to find the one you are looking for specifically for your décor and design of your home.
- Maintenance – Each window among the choices we offer has its own set of requirements and instructions to follow while cleaning it, but the procedure is somewhat the same. It consists of two parts: Staining & Cleaning.
Staining – High-quality oil based paint, and finished with high-quality lacquer polyurethane — no exposure to moisture and extreme heat.
Cleaning – Mild Detergent, soft cloth, and a soft brush.
- Cost – This depends on several factors, like size, types, color, design, and also the way of installation and the type of glass. Prices might range from $800 to $1500.
- Warranty – Each design and type of window comes with its type and duration of the warranty. The two warranties are:
Glass Warranty – 20 years
Frame Warranty – 10 years
- Vinyl & Fiberglass Alternatives:
Along with Andersen Windows, we also provide a wide range of Vinyl and Fiberglass replacement alternatives and windows that makes it easier for you to choose whichever want you to want in your homes. These kinds of windows or replacements offer a huge amount of benefits, like:
- We provide you the best, the safest, the longest running, and the most durable materials that are available for windows.
- Fiberglass windows are our specialty, and their quality is delectable, and they are an amazing and more preferred option to Vinyl.
- They are also energy efficient.
- They need very less maintenance, and we assure their quality, and hence, they always stay as good as new.
- Their durability is one of the many advantages and reasons why they are used and replaced in place of vinyl for years.
- As I have already mentioned, they stay good as new as they require very less maintenance.
- They can be designed very easily, and hence, there is always a new room for innovations and new experiments with a design that haven’t been tried before.
- Another major reason is that; fiberglass is very strong, hence it helps with the longevity of the window as well.
Some options that you will surely get are,
- Sliding Windows
- Casement & Awning Windows
- Double and Single Hung Windows
- Bay, Fixed & Combination Windows
U – Factor: This term refers to the measurement of the flow of heat through a window. When the U – Factor is lower, the insulation done by the windows is better, which is the kind of windows we need during winters. During summer, the exact opposite is seen for windows to work better.