Heritage Fiberglass Doors
Feature enhanced woodgrain texture, improved definition embossing and a hardwood edge to prevent warping.
- Lock area is reinforced to provide a solid mounting surface for decorative hardware.
- Fingerjointed, 2-ply solid oak laminated styles are locally manufactured exclusively for ProVia Dor for both hinge and strike sides and are proven to provide increased rigidity and structural integrity.
- A high-performance, composite material is utilized on all Heritage™ fiberglass bottom rails, giving exellent rot-resistance.
- Variable-depth woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain imitates a wood door appearance.
- Specially engineered fiberglass door facings will not dent and resist splitting, cracking and warping.
- Improved definition panel profile creates excellent shadow lines and distinct panel designs.
- Square-edge design offers an attractive wood door appearance.
Variable-depth woodgrain texture with hand-applied stain. May also be painted.
The Craftsman style 006C features a Hemlock grain pattern. Also available in 420-3P and 429-3P.